URALCHEM, JSC is one of the largest producers of inorganic fertilizers in Russia, the CIS and Eastern Europe.
is one of the largest producers of mineral fertilizers in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe.
Our products incorporate innovative technologies and experience in plant fertilization. URALCHEM, one of the leading producers of water-soluble fertilizers, uses proprietary chemicaly pure raw materials, which is why we are able to offer to our customers products that are in line with international quality standards.
At present, URALCHEM is the only world producer of water-soluble fertilizers, whose product portfolio includes potassium nitrate, calcium nitrate, water-soluble monoammonium phosphate and water-soluble NPK fertilizers with microelements, manufactured on its own facilities.
URALCHEM key assets include:
- KCKK Branch of URALCHEM, JSC in Kirovo-Chepetsk, Kirov region;
- Azot Branch of URALCHEM, JSC in Berezniki, Perm region;
- Voskresensk Mineral Fertilizers, JSC (Minudobrenya, JSC), Voskresensk, Moscow region;
- Minudobrenya, OJSC Perm, Perm region;
- URALCHEM Trading House LLC (Trading House URALCHEM), Perm, Perm region;
- SIA Uralchem Trading (Latvia);
- Uralchem Trading do Brasil LTDA (Brasil);
- Uralchem-Trans, LLC, Moscow;
- Riga Fertilizer Terminal Limited (Latvia);
- SIA Ventamonjaks (Latvia).
URALCHEM actively collaborates with scientific establishments all around the globe:
URALCHEM participates in the following industry associations:
Member of ‘Greenhouses of Russia’ Association
Member of International Fertilizer Industry Association (IFA)
Member of the Fertilizer Institute (USA)
The first Russian company to be accredited by UK Agricultural Industries Confederation
Certified participant of UN-recommended Responsible Care initiative
Member of The Suplphur Institute (TSI)
The first foreign company to be certified under Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme (FIAS)
Prize winner of international environmental event Terra Viva 2010